HighTower Painting Products are a painting product company based in Waterford, Ireland.
HighTower Painting Products came to us as they wanted a re-design of their website to focus on the mobile shopper which made up almost 70% of all website users.
They also wanted us to manage their digital marketing needs across Social Media, Adwords and Content Creation.
As the HighTower website is an eCommerce site, our first job was to identify any areas that could hinder a potential customer from completing a purchase. To make sure we identified all potential areas and covered all demographics, we decided to hold a focus group to see how users got on when trying to purchase an item. Based on the feedback gathered, we implemented the following into our bespoke build:
- Easier checkout and access to basket at all times on the site.
- Social Media logins for quicker and easier purchases
- All of the HighTower products can now be reviewed
- A prominent mobile menu button for easy navigation
We identified Facebook and Instagram as the best platforms initially for HighTower to focus on to gain brand awareness. To gain momentum on these platforms we also implemented the following:
- A/B testing to understand the best use of media (photos/videos, Call To Action, etc.)
- Identified the best time to post on Facebook for HighTower’s sector
- Launched competitions to engage and excite potential customers
- Launched “Top Tips” Blogs to educate current and potential customers
Based on HighTower’s objectives of increasing traffic to their website, lead generation and improved ROI we felt Adwords was essential. In relation to their Adwords campaign the following tasks were carried out:
- Shopping Ad campaigns were a focus for the brand as we felt we could really showcase HighTower’s products here
- We also created search and display ad campaigns for further reach
- We carried out A/B testing on headings and descriptions to ensure a higher CTR
- We highlighted upcoming promotions and updates through Adwords to increase traffic to their website
Due to the work we have carried out across our digital marketing services and web development offering we have seen the below results:
- Identified a more focused audience and reviewed digital strategy to reflect this
- Increased Facebook Page followers by 151%, and Instagram by 48% in 6 months
- Ranking on Google’s first page for their top 5 search terms